XLimitz Adventure world Pvt. Ltd suggests acting as a consultant during your project's design phase
Advice- Studies and Board study
- Define the project outline
- Compile the data and information regarding the site given by the main contractor: topographic map, sitemap, zoning and characteristics of the land, trees, frontage road, existing networks (water, electricity, telephone..)
- Conduct an initial survey of the site
- Evaluate the site's potential
- Analyse the facts regarding the land, trees, cliffs, etc… or structure for indoor projects
- Evaluate the constraints
- Evaluate the complementary works to be planned in relation to the site's specific character
- Review the administrative approaches
- Determine the project's feasibility on the selected site
- Estimate project costs Estimate project costs
For public and private projects, a market study is strongly suggested to evaluate the project's profitability in a given territory, especially for high wire adventure courses, suspension bridges, zip lines course and Treehouses resort.
- High wire adventure courses, suspension bridges, zip lines course
- Cabin, platform or tree houses
- Kid Aventure
- Layouts of walkways
- Layouts bridges
- Layouts lookouts, observatories
XLimitz Adventure world Pvt. Ltd offers its supports at various stages of the project.
- Preparation of the order for the materials and tools needed to complete your project.
- Preparation of technical files specific to your project in accordance with the standards in effect (AFNOR and European Construction Standards).
- A construction superintendent can be provided to supervise your personnel and ensure the project's conformance with the regulating standards.
- Qualified assembly technicians can be provided to train your team.
- A complete qualified team can be provided.
- Coordination between the contractor and client.
- Annual inspection (the inspection report provided details the maintenance work to be planned).
XLimitz Adventure world Pvt. Ltd can also undertake the entire completion of your project from the initial study to the delivery.
- Initial survey
- Feasibility study
- Completion of the project according to the plans and in accordance with the standards in effect.
- Delivery of the equipment for the operation of the activity (High wire adventure courses, zip lines course, Tyrospeed, suspension bridges if completed with PPE)
- Staff training (High wire adventure courses, , zip lines course, Tyrospeed, suspension bridges if completed with PPE)
- Delivery of technical file
- Delivery of a maintenance book
- Inspection by an independant quality control office